cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS user data not replicated to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In service SRMSUS in the SUS system, we have user w/ role SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_VENDOR.

When this user modifies his own user data such as name/email/time zone, the change in user data is NOT replicated to the SRM system. The SRM user data still contains the original user information.

I believe user data update is done via a RFC call, and not XI. I've checked for security auth object and there are no authorization issues.

Are there any additional configs we're missing?

We're on SRM 4.0 / SAPKIBKS10 / SAPKB64019

I've already checked all the OSS Notes including, but they don't help, or pertain to my situation:

Note 893714 - SUS30: Replication of bidding users from SUS to EBP

Note 919070 - SUS-UM: User settings are not stored correctly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

are you solved the problem?

can you share the solution?

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to maintain the system details where the changed data needs to be replicated at the following customizing in SUS

1) Transaction SPRO --->

2) Path ---> Supplier Relationship Management ---> Supplier Self Services --->

Master Data --->Maintain Systems For Synchronization of User Data

( check help available with the customizing for more details ).

3) Maintain New Entry for the external systems ---> this should be your SRM system and then use the following data .

F. Mod.: Create User BAPI_USER_CREATE

F. Mod.: Change User BAPI_USER_CHANGE

F. Mod.: Delete User BAPI_USER_DELETE

4) save data

5) once you hav done this , when you make changes , data will be synchrozed with SRM

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this... please re-generate your SUS role again and then update your role to the user appropriately.

Also the role you mentioned is normally assigned to SUS Administrator. And administrator normally would have the role SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER as well. Maybe try to assign this role and check if user data can be changed successfully.

If still, nothing works. I would believe it's a bug and please report in OSS.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know, the role SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER is given to internal administrators, and is not suppose to be given to the vendor.

We've tried with sap roles and custom roles, and neither one works, I don't think this is role related.

Former Member
0 Kudos

bump....