cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM SP05 PATCH01 HOTFIX01 JAVA API and ABAP API

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We just installed the SP05 PATCH01 HOTFIX01 in our server (Build Number 5.5.41.70) and we are not able to connect via ABAP API or JAVA API or ENTERPRISE PORTAL. Before we install this version, the connection was working successfully...

My question is:

Does anybody knows what files we need to install to make everything work nice?

and where to download that files?

Thank you very much !

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. We are not able to connect via JAVA API.

Thank for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have exactly the same problem.

I install the upgrade in the server, but the version of Java API that i got, is totally different to the version installed in the server.

I wanna know, where can download the Java API (.jar file).

If anybody knows, please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Richard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We solved our problem. The issue was that different versions of JAVA API and MDM SERVER were installed.

MDM SERVER: 5.5.41.**

JAVA API: 5.5.40.**

We installed the previous version of MDM SERVER and now everything is working nice.

Greetings

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matias,

By installing the previous version of MDM Server, you have now reverted back to SP5 Patch 0. This is not really advisable; instead, you should upgrade to Patch 1, then apply the hotfix. Hot fixes can only be applied once the related patch has been installed; that's why you were experiencing problems. If you upgrade to Patch 1, then install the hotfix, you will be fine. (Patches contain all components, whereas hotfixes contain only the components that needed a quick fix.)

Also please note that SP5 Patch 2 has also been released; it may be preferable to just upgrade to Patch 2 and skip Patch 1 altogether.

-Cleopatra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mathew, that solved our problem too.

Greetings !