cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Re-Pricing of Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

For certain Billing Types we price at billing doc creation. In the case of pricing errors the affected billing documents must be re-priced.

Is there a mass update program that will allow us to re-price a group of billing documents without having to drill into each individual order and manually update pricing. I have not been able to find such a program.

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Try with Tcode MASS

regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to do it sales order level, You can do it VA05, go to Edit->Mass Change -> New Pricing , give the pricing type B Carry Out New Pricing.

Unfortunately this function is not available in VF05

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

then use the Tcode MASS and select the object as "sales order" and

try like this

u can update the things

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, to clarify, accounting documents have not yet been created, so update is possible. I will try suggestions and award points from results. Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same requirement to create a batch program to re-pricing of the invoice which have the pricing error. can you tell me what FM did you use or the code.

THnaks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our copy control is already set to "B" - Carry out new Pricing for the billing document. However, if pricing changes (by correcting a pricing error), we need to re-price the billing documents. We are looking for a mass update or batch program that will not require us to go into each document individually. Appreciate your response. PMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure I understand whats the issue is..but let me restate for my own info..

you have billing documetn say 1000 to 100x..which had a priicng error..

you might have gone ahead and fixed condition record or whatever..that will fix this error.

now you want to re-price the billing document

if thats the case, then normally the pricing update is greyed out if you have created a billing documetn..because acctg documents are created and co-pa determination..lot of stuff happened after the biling creation..

good compliant solution would be to cancel and re-bill...that way everything is properly determined..

Former Member
0 Kudos

if its a specific billing type which can be re-priced every time..then you can set it by the copy control.change the pricing type to "C" or which ever makes more sense to your business.