Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Auth Data - how to edit if display?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In change auth data screen, how can i make changes if the Auth Object is in display more ( Glasses icon). I want to change actvt to 03 but cannot do so since the object is in display mode.

P.S. I am in edit mode of the role

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny, how authorization object are you want to change?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell us what Authorization Object it is you are looking at, the only object i know that does this is S_TCODE in the case of a Transaction Code being added by the menu.

Regards

Ashley

Former Member
0 Kudos

Danny, if you are seeing just glasses then you are in the display mode.. go back to the authorizations tab, change your mode from display to change and then enter change auth data.. you will find pencils instead of glass infront of the auth objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi danny,

As your description says u are clearly in a display mode, go to the change mode and give the field value for a particular object which u want change.And also i suggest u to check the role attached to ur user.If he has no change(02) authorization for PFCG then also u cannot change the authorization.

regards

pavan