cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Structure Field not Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I'm having a strange trouble with a webdynpro app.

I have a BAPI with a structure as an Input parameter, and another structure as an Output parameter, as well as the Return table.

I imported the model to my app, created the custom controller, added the fields to the view, everything seems all right, but when I deploy and run the app, I get the exception that the field Versn of the Output structure is not found:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(Main.Zbapi_Wty_Codigo_Averia_Input.Output.Wa_Averia_Output): structure field Versn not found

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo.init(DataAttributeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initUnmappedAttributes(NodeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.doInit(DataNodeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

... 29 more

This is the first time it happens, I've used other BAPIs with a similar structure, but I got no errors, so I don't understand what might be wrong this time.

Has any of you have a problem like this??

Thanx.

Jesus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SRudra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try rebuilding the project and deploying it.

Cheers!!!

Sukant Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukant!

thank you for your response, but I already rebuild and redeploy teh app. I even created a new proyect for that BAPI only, and I'm still getting the same error.

Thanx

Jesus

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure this BAPI is not imported by any body else previously?

Because J2EE engine caches the meta data of the RFC, if it was imported previously and after that if RFC structure is modified you will see this kind of problems. You restart your J2EE engine and try again. That should solve your problem.

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Abhilash!

Restarting the J2EE server solved my problem.

Now, I was wondering, why does this happen?? is there a way to prevent it? because I don't wanna have to restar the server everytime I modify a BAPI...

Does anyone have any info about it??

Thanx

Jesus

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version you are using?

From NW04 or 6.40 SP20 and NW04S or 7.0 SP10 onwards a new concept introduced called <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10465350-b4f5-2910-61ba-a58282b3b6df">Metadata Cache Invalidation for Adaptive RFC Models</a>

You can refer the above link to get more details about it.

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii ,

Thanks for your response.

I did rebuild the project, restarted my j2ee engine, re-deployed my application but still getting the same error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(Tdc_DataCust.Zsm_Add_New_Project_Input.Project_Data_AddProject): structure field Skill_Id not found

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo.init(DataAttributeInfo.java:299)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initAttributes(NodeInfo.java:672)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.doInit(DataNodeInfo.java:233)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:657)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:660)

Please do suggest.

Answers (0)