Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pricing on sales order item after partial delivered and billed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to change price of sales order item that already delivered partially and

billed, but I can't search standard function.

Can any one help me out in changing the price of sales order item (VA02).....

Thanks,

Wizard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DongWoo,

The option SAP is given when the customer has been charged less is to create a debit memo request for the difference amount and then create a debit memo. I think that should solve your problem rather than changing the price in the already created documents.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not always about fixing issues..its about how compliant your solution/fix is..

as Johnny and Nadarajah suggested thats how you should fix these kind of issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to bill subsequent transaction with respect to Sales order at new price, in T.Code: VTFA, at item level select the relevant Item Category, say TAN & maintain 'Pricing Type' as B - carry out new pricing. The impact of this will be that all unbilled Delivery & Billing will be carried out with new prices.

However, incase of already Billed transaction & price to be billed at new price, the best option is to raise a credit memo / debit memo for difference amount.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DongWoo,

Under what scenario would you want to re-price after billing? If you change the price how will your customer know? You will need to contact your customer and let them know not to pay the last invoice, then delete that billing document in SAP and re-issue it. When you create the billing document in SAP from a delivery or order you can specify how to re-price in copy control. Whether or not you want to reprice all conditions, taxes or whatever is in the re-pricing type.

You need to make sure what we send the customer matches what is in SAP, which is why we generally can't re-price after billing. Make sense?

If you want to change the price on the still open items you can reject what is open and enter a new line item. That will pick up whatever new pricing conditions exist, but you may lose your ATP position & allocation status.