cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing values to BBPMAINNEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have to pass some values from a SAP application to blank fields of the transaction BBPMAINNEW.

This could be a facility offered to a vendor. I'm looking for a solution so if you have some suggestions about this problem, i will appreciate.

Thanks in advance, Everin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you want to transfer? Is it for one single record?

If you want to create new partners with this transaction you should try the transaction recorder, then create a program to upload a corresponding file and execute the transaction automatically with the file inputs.

(tr. SM35, SHDB, SE38)

Regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent, thank you for your answer, I will test your suggestion.

This is the scenario:

The vendor at the first step insert into a BSP custom page a personal ID (like STCD1 for LFA1). The system looking for matching records in another systems and if the search return some positive results, the system shall propose these values into fields of BBPMAINNEW for simplifying the registration by the vendor.

Thanks for every suggestions, bye, Everin

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everin,

At the end of your check in the bsp if the return is positive then you may call a custom program with the batch input created with Trecorder (SHDB).

Best regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent, I have test your suggestion and it work fine with the "Module pool" part of the transaction BBPMAINNEW, but when I call the function module generated from SHDB from the BSP custom page, the system return an error of communication like "Error during data sending".

When I call the fm i put the first three parameters like these:

CALL FUNCTION 'Z...'

EXPORTING

CTU = 'X'

MODE = 'A'

UPDATE = 'A'

... (the remaining parameters are for data inserting)

When I set MODE to 'N' for example, the sy-subrc value is '1001' = Error in batch input processing.

This solution is very powerful I hope to find the way to resolve this last problem.

Thank you very much, Everin

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everin,

Set mode to A and try to execute the module function by se37.

You will go step by step on the screen.

If there is an error go into debug to see where it comes from.

Sometimes it looks for org attributes for your user.

Hope it helps,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent, thank you very much for your help but I don't reach the desiderd result in any way.

I will try to post this messagge in the ITS Service forum too, I hope to find another useful suggestion.

Bye Everin

Answers (0)