cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Arrangements in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to get quota arrangements in SCM 5.0 to work correctly. We are integrated with ECC 6.0 but we do not use ECC 6.0 for quota arrangements. Thus, I am trying to use only APO to split the requirements in accordance with the percentage set in the quota arrangement. So far, I have created the arrangement in APO at 70/30. However, when I run heuristics, I get 50/50 between the two locations. Is there config somewhere else that I need to maintain in APO? In R/3, I know the other config that must be done but I can not find the same config in APO.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quota Arrangements can't be transfered from ECC to APO via CIF. One stupid check to ask, did you maintain inbound or outbound quota arrangement? (or Inhouse production ) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using inbound quota arrangement. What about getting the quota to split other than 50/50?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

The QAs are set in APO.

Check your Inb and Outb quota arrangements once again, if the percentages are set correctly.

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I only set up the inbound quota arrangement. Do I need to set the outbound quota arrangements for the source locations?

How does the transportation lanes affect the splitting? The percentages are set at 70/30 but the results are 50/50.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

No, you must only set up the inbound quota arrangement. I have just tested it. Works! Don't forget to delete the old receipts and to run the SNP heuristic once again.

P.S. I am using SCM 4.1

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun

Message was edited by:

Alper Myumyun

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I run the consistency check for the QA, I get the following message.

No overlapping found btw. means of transp. 0001 and quota argt for prod. I have the QA setup for all products.

Regards,