cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS not appearing in SMICM ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to activate the HTTPS in SMICM. I have already got the cryptography installed, and created few new parameters in the instance profile for the SSL activation.

after i restared the system to get those parameters into effect. after that i created the SSL PSE and added it to certificate list. I have done all the necessary steps needed for that.

But im not able to see the HTTPS in the SMICM -> Goto -> Services. There's already a variable icm/server_port_0 = PROT=HTTP, PORT=8040 existing in the instance profile.

How should I add or modify this parameter to see the HTTPS in the SMICM ??

Please help me !!

Thanks

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

I guess that you did not yet create a new profile paramter of type icm/server_port_<xx> for PROT=HTTPS.

This has to be done manually in the profile.

<xx> in your case might be 1, as 0 is already occupied for PROT=HTTP.

For more details, please check out the SAP Online Help:

Setting the Profile Parameters for Using SSL

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/85/46453c3ff4110ee10000000a11405a/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/85/46453c3ff4110ee10000000a11405a/frameset.htm</a>

See there the paragraph "ICM parameters".

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

Thanks for the reply. i think you are right. i need to give the xx value as 1 instead of 0 as i already that.

also, i have set few parameters like ssl/ssl_lib, sec/libsapsecu with value "/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/" instead of $(DIR_INSTANCE)/exe. can i leave it like that or should i define it in this format ??

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could solve this.

I gave icm/server_port_2 = PROT=HTTPS PORT=44340 TIMEOUT=900 in the instance profile and it restarted sap.

then i could see that in the SMICM...

Thanks a lot to all

Sourav