Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Idoc type orders05 and message type 0rdchg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

i have a problem with my scenerio . i am sending an xml to r/3 through idoc using idoctype orders05 and mtype ordchg to change sales order data in va02.

i have populated only these fields

e1edk01- action = 004

e1edl44- vbeln = 60000062

e1edl44-posnr = 10

e1edl44-vemng = 5

to change the quantity for particular sales order number.

but idoc is giving me an error of status 51.

and errors are

1.Order could not be determined using BSTNK VKORG customer

2.VKORG, VTWEG, SPART cannot be determined for customer , vendor

3.No customer number in IDoc 0000000000007436 can be determined

I already checked the table vbap and vbak in se16 and all these fields are present in there with the vbeln = 60000062.

can anyone help me with that one.

thanks in advance

jawad

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to populate E1EDK01 : IDoc: Document header general data segment for the header and E1EDP01 : IDoc: Document Item General Data for the item data.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

0 Kudos

hi sandeep

thanks for your reply.

but which fields should i populate in these segments. because i am just getting.

vbeln, posnr , quantity to update quantity.

i will really appreciate your help

0 Kudos

Hi,

In E1EDK01 you have to give belnr and recipient number, if possible give the zterm and bsart value.

Also you can go to WEDI transaction to get a documentation of the basic type.

Hope it works,

Sandeep.

0 Kudos

thanks again.

but why i need receipent no because its an inbound idoc and my system is only the receipent.

and i checked with bsart but no use.

any ideas.

0 Kudos

Hi Jawad,

What I meant was the vendor number which was in the sales ordee, pass that in the recipient number.In the belnr field give the sales order number.try to fill the E1EDK02 segement with qualifier 001 and belnr no. as the sales order no.,give the date also.Pass the posex(line item no.) value in E1EDP01 segment and in E1EDP02 pass qualifier 001 and belnr as sales order number.

Hope it works this time.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

0 Kudos

thanks again sandeep.

same error just lil different

"Order could not be determined using BSTNK 0060000062 VKORG OM01 customer"

i am changing sales order do i have to use different qualifier instead of 001 which is for po.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Jawad,

Please follow the note below:

Choose the segment E1EDK01, make sure that the field contents for the field name BELNR is the same as the Sales Order number created.

Choose the segment E1EDK02 with field content of the field QUALF equal to 001. Make sure that the field contents for the field name BELNR are the same as the Purchase Order number.

Choose the segment E1EDK02 with field content of the field QUALF equal to 002. Make sure that the field contents for the field name BELNR is the same as the Sales Order number created.

Choose the segment E1EDP01, make sure that the field contents for the field name MENGE is the same as the quantity within the Purchase Order received.

Choose the segment E1EDP02 with field content of the field QUALF equal to 001. Make sure that the field contents for the field name BELNR are the same as the Purchase Order number.

Choose the segment E1EDP20, make sure that the field contents for the field name WMENG is the same as the quantity within the Purchase Order received.

I got this info from SAP help itself.Hope it works this time.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

0 Kudos

HI SANDEEP

THANKS MAN.

BUT STILL.

Choose the segment E1EDK02 with field content of the field QUALF equal to 001. Make sure that the field contents for the field name BELNR are the same as the Purchase Order number.

Choose the segment E1EDK02 with field content of the field QUALF equal to 002. Make sure that the field contents for the field name BELNR is the same as the Sales Order number created.

How i can put once po and then so in same segment.

thanks

man

and the other thing i am not receiving any po.

so is already there i just have to do some changes.

thats

it.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Jawad,

The just try this.In E1EDK02 with field content of the field QUALF equal to 002. Make sure that the field contents for the field name BELNR is the same as the Sales Order number created.Don't give qualifier 001 as it is for PO and you don't have one.

Also when you test the idoc in WE19,you can repeat a segment,so E1EDK02 can be repeated.This was jsut for your info.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

0 Kudos

thanks

and thanks for the info

now, when i do thsi 002 it gives me an error "there is no article description of item 000010".

and the other thing i checked it in we19 by passing it the values and testing in debug mode. it goes to the screen va02 but doesnot open it it has right vbeln which i checked in vbap table and vbak table.

i will appreceiate your help

thanks

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this and reposting ...

e1edl44-vbeln = '0060000062'.
e1edl44-posnr = '000010'.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos