cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete a existing language for a custom layoutset

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

my issue is ,i have to delete a english vesion for a layoutset .

i should be done to both developement as well as all other systems where this layoutset is used.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hitu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE71 and give the Layout name and the Launguage, then press Delete button, then it will prompt the Request no, then save it in the Request number, when you transport it then the other systems will also deleted

regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks For ur Valvable reply.

this is ok.

other issue here i am faceing.

after deleting en for layoutset in developemen client ,after releasing the CTs we are checked it in quality client ,but there still english versin of the form exists.

how to get solved this .

for example : after getting d10- 010(deplopment client) deleting en for layoutset after releasing the cts for it ,still english for the layout set still exists quality client 030 .

Please reply ur solutions for it.

Thanks & Regards,

Hitu.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the quality Client is in the Same server then either use client copy (SCC1) to transfer the request to the target client (remember SAPScript is clinet dependent so u have to transport the request manually to the variuos servers to reflect the changes) .

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for ur reply.

I have to migrate the Layoutset Deletion changes to Delvelopement as well as Qulaity Server also & PD Server.

do u have any idea about layout set deletion migration process between servers .

is it any specific procedure is there for it.If u have plz send me .

Thaks in Advance ,

Hitu.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that the Layout Set is now connected to a CR, if yes then do a SCC1 to do a client copy or simply transport the CR to the respective Server.

If you are moving it between clients of the Development then use prog RSTXFCPY to do that.

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

Thanks For ur Reply.

cts is there for it.

Layoutset Language En version deletion is not showing on the Same Server in other Client ,Still this version the layoutset still is there in other client of the same server.

Thanks ,

Regards,

Hitu

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the Transport is released when you delete it will always ask for a new transport request which you can move to other system to kill the language version.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, It is not possible to delete the english version of form in all system through transport request(not sure transport is created or not when we delete it).

This can be deleted during client copy... or check with basis team how they can help you.

Regards,

SaiRam