cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intercompany

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

now i have a different issue if u could just help me out.

now that i have created sales order and completed the delivery process and done with the billing process. Here when i go back to va02 and see the document flow delivery shows (being processed). And i couldn't just do the billing for intercompany, referring the same delivery doc. no. which i suppose should work.

i thing its something related to copy control setting,

i really dont know what r the settings in copy control for F2 and IV.

if u could send it to mail at: ajit_mba2004@indiatimes.com

and when i do the intercompany stock transfer i have a different issue.

1- I created the purchase orderand while saving a warning massage comes stating materials procurred mainlly from internally.

2- when i go for collective delivery with trans. code(vl10g), i found the purchase order no. and did the background and the log process but after that i couldn't find any delivery no.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ON WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the intercompany sales if u want the intercompany billling to be done

you need some settings to be done

1 createa the sales orderin va01

2.you have to check the billing document types in the order should have both f2 and iv

3. thenu have to enter the pi01 condition types in the order to get the iv billing

4.you should create inter comany customer and assign him to the other company code from which you are getting the goods(inbound)

5 then do the delivry and billng

6 n ow u can be able to get the two billings for the standard invoice and the other for the inter compa ny one

Reward if helpful

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santosh

thanks friend.

actually i did all the things u told and i had assinged the intercompany pricing proc.to the delivering plant too with pi01 condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit

whats the exact error its throwing up ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anuj

as i have written earlier,

1- I m unable to do intercompany stock trasfer delivery(i.e.,VL10G) even though i went on and created purchase order.

2- I m unable to do intercompany billing(between supplying company and ording company) with reference to same delivery doc. no. which i referred during normal delivery process for ordering company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit

In point 1 you mentioned you are unable to create a Stock transfer delivery so whats the exact error its throwing when you are doing this .

for point no 2 how can you create the Billing Document when the delivery itself is not created/saved in the system

i am sure you are creating a delivery with respect to a purchase order have you maintained the following 4 prerequisites for the inter company

billing type IV must be maintained and assigned to the relevant sales document types

one of the following condition types must be maintained

PI01 (fixed amount per material unit)

PI02 (percentage of the net invoice amount)

combinations of plant and sales organization must be defined

Sales area data must be assigned to each plant that use an intercompany

Hope this should fix your Problem.....

Cheers