Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold stock

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friends

i have a business scenario like company XXX has sold the material to customer A, XXX created delivery, PGI, Invoice and customer made the payment also.

but do the some personal problems of A customer request the company to keep the stock with them and he will collect that material later.

so how this stock will show in the company XXX, once it has been sold and got the payment also.

thanks in advance

siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good Question.

When you have picked the qty from storage location or warehouse that same qyt. reduced from the inventory.

Shipment not yet carried out. So, goods at com. primices only.

If custmer not received the stock. So, that stock shows in transit not in com.

Reward points

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Friend.this is asimple task ,create order- delivery-billing-P.G.I

In copy controls from delivery to billing, chang the requirement.i think that is (011)or something.

If useful give me reward points

Ph-09916504798

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buddy 123,

well i am just wondering if he runs the cycle which you have said , how would he show the existing stock for which he has already done the PGI , got the invoice cleared in accounting. ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

tell me ur problem exatly

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

go to VBFA & check it

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear 123

the Tcode VBFA is showing does not exist.

thanks

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva VBFA is a table for Sales Document Flow,

i guess the above answer should fix your issue, as you need to consider the stock for which you have already done PGI ...by taking it back into your Warehouse or plant in Quality as returns .

Hope this gives you more clarity

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm Siva,

well i have a wierd doubt first as when PGI, is done Invoice is sent to the customer and then customer pays for the goods also , i am pretty sure in this period the Shipment of goods would have taken place or in the whole process the goods were still lying in the plant?

well i personally feel that without a GR it would be kind of tough to show the stock or may be you can do a complete reverse cycle and create an Consignment order for the customer , and ask Finance to Issue a credit note or they can adjust the amount as and when the customer consumes the goods.

also i thought may be u can use the Damage in Transit as a option and put the stock back to Quality and from there you can Move to Customer Owned stock .

Hope this helps

Cheers

Message was edited by:

Anuj Oswal