cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication channel not showing in CC monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created a CC - JDBC receiver and assigned to my BS. It is activated and available in the BS. I have cleared ID - Cache. The CC is displaying in SXI_CACHE also but it is not displaying in RWB->CC monitoring. What could be the reason. The adapter and entire scenario is activated. Kindly expecting your replies soon.

Regards,

Harikumar. S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happens to me too, it won't show up until you use it, and even then, messages on a JDBC connector in the CC monitor do not show any data, just a message that it worked or not.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the question. Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this, in Integration Directory Menu goto Environment -> Cache Notifications -> Notification Tab and check for Failed Cache Instance. Keep the filter conditions as <b>"-Any-"</b>, to ensure no failed cache instance is missed due to filters set.

Select the <b>Failed Cache Instance</b> and perform "<b>Repeat Cache update for Instance</b>" (Icon/Button near refresh button within the same Notifications tab).

This should resolve the CC not showing in Monitoring.

Regards,

S.Santhosh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to try a complete CPA Cache refresh, by using the syntax below. This usually happens to us when the XI J2EE system is shutdown or restarted. This cache refresh usually gets the RWB working again.

Try this:

http://<<server>>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full