cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Entry Sheet creation!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on service procurement with ECS scenario.The Service Entry Sheet in the backend R/3 system is subject to release strategy(for a material group).

Whenever I create a Service Entry Sheet(SES) based on a EBP PO, then the SES is subjected to a release strategy.

Whenever I create a confirmation in the EBP system(which doesn't have a workflow for confirmation), the follow-on document i.e. Service Entry Sheet is getting created in the backend with absolutely no release strategy whatsoever.

Why is the SES getting created automatically,even though there is a release strategy attached to it at the backend?? This release strategy is functioning fine when I create a SES manually in the backend.

I found a thread { } wherein someone had faced the same issue that I faced, but no one gave him a clear picture as well.

Help me!!

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard SRM design.

The Service Entry Sheet created from SRM in ECC is directly released to create a material document (good receipt).

This is because, there is no release functionnality available from SRM.

Thus, if there were a release strategy, there is no way in standard to pilot it from SRM.

If you need a release straegy, you need to use the confirmation WF in SRM that will occur before the Service Entry sheet is created in ECC.

Kind regards,

Yann