cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP-Status of Software components not visible in Maintenance Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. I have created a Server, Database, Systems for an Nw2004s Enterprise Portal server. That is the main relevant component is Enterprise portal

2. Then I assign the system to the logical component as a production system to the SAP Netweaver Portal Server(System Groups and Logical components-> Logical components-> SAP Netweaver-> Enterprise Portal-> SAP Netweaver Portal Server

3. Then I added the same logical component to Solution created earlier in Solution landscape(System Groups and Logical components->Solution Landscape->MySolution

4. This listed my EP system in MySolution->Operation->Change Management->Support Package stack

5. I could able to see the System name and its Product version

But I am not able to see SP-Status of Software components when I expand the node.

It seems that Solution Manager was not able to read the software component data from the from my remote Enterprise Portal server. It was not in sync with Remote portal server. I tried to use SMSY_SETUP (Automatic DataTransfer) using both TMS/RFC and SLD. But there is no result

Can any body tell me how to make remote server sync with Solman?

Regards

Arati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arati,

In transaction RZ70 do you have the Solution Manager correctly defined as host/service for SLD bridge ? Also schedule job here, start data collecting and don't forget to activate current configuration. Also check transaction sldapicust in remote server is setup correctly and run trans sldcheck to test if everything is working.

Regards,

Nelis