cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font size is changed in the print preview for some users.

Former Member

Hi!

I have developed a Z program for printing TDS certificates. Actually I have copied the standard program and done the changes as per new requirements. In quality it is working properly but in production we are facing the following problem.

1. When we view the already generated TDS certificate in spool request then the font size is bigger for some users but it is normal for other users.

2. I observed that in TemSe Attributes for these two spool request data type is OTFSWIN for the certificate which is properly displayed but for the certificated which is distorted due to increase in the font size this field value is OTFSTN2.

I have no idea about these TemSe attributes. Can this be the cause of the above mentioned problem? Or do I need to check any configuration settings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its not a pblm related to your code . Your basis person might have created some printer type that u have to selectwhile u give the print commant . We also faced the same pblm .

In ourcase the basis person had created a type called ztest ..

So in production if u select LP01 before pressing print button u will get misformatted output and when u select ztest u will get properly formatted output .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey...

Nobody answered to this thread.. neways I have found the main cause of this problem.. It was because of logical output device configured in SPAD. The problem is in drivers and character set assigned for particular output device.