Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure determination.- OVKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in OVKK we determin pricing procedure by

Sales areaDOpCPP= Pricing Procedure along with that there is field for condition type to mention. what is that for?

i tired to understand by F1 also but could not and i tried various scenario to check its implecation.

can any one explain its use and inplecation on sales order processing.

regards/ashu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

The condition type that you enter here would be seen, with its value, in the line item level without having to double click and going to the condition tab page in the order. Just scroll to the right side of the screen you would get the field.

You can give the condition type that would have to be seen regularly and to make it comfortable for the user we enter the condition type iN OVKK. It could be any condition type not necessarily PR00.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nadarajah,

i got it as per your explaination.

please advise how to give points to you.

regards,

ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can reward points by clicking on the radio buttons available to the left of my answer. You can either reward 2 points for helpful answers, 6 points for very helpful answers and 10 points if it had helped you solve the question or doubt.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

The condition type which we give in OVKK, that condition value will reflect in the sales order line item.

Mostly we maintaine that as PR00, then once we create sales order, you can see the value of PR00 for that perticuler material you can see in line item.

Its not that you maintiane only PR00, whatever the condition type you maintaine in OVKK procedure determination, then the value of that condition type you can see in the sales order line ite.

Hope this is clear.

REWARD IF HELPFUL.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

By maintaining the said combination, in sales order we can call the pricing Procedure.

1. Sales Order is Created for a Sales Area.

2. Sales Order can be created for a particular Sales Order Type, eg, OR. (Document Pricing Procedure is derived from Sales Document Type, T.Code: VOV8)

3. Sales Order is created for a Customer. (Customer Pricing Procedure is derived from Customer Master -> Sales Area Data --> Sales)

This is how the pricing procedure is determined.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here we mention mostly the mandatory pricing condition types and the logic is that if you maintain it there it will come in the line entry of the sales order.Earlier that is before 4.6c version there was a double entry concept now that is not there.Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This condition type is the starting condition type in the pricing procedure , so the calculation starts with this condition type, eg pr00 is the base price and then the discount and net are calculated over this base price

if useful , please reward.

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

As far as I have understood, it denotes that from this condition type system will start reading the assigned procedure. So to start ith PR00 is assigned.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir

i already checked this scenario. taking for eg the standar procedure RVAA01. we have PB00 and in determination i filled in with this condition type so by now it should start with Pboo and not with Pr00 but still it claculated from Proo. no difference made.

same way i did for ek01. say for eg. in detremination i mention ek01 and in item condition iput value in eko1 nothing chnages and it does not effect the value.

i want to see the differnce in calculation or how it effects the procedure.

any more clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

You are very right but for system to read condition value, condition record should exist. Moreover the condition types which are marked as Manual must be entered manually, system can't read it automatically. Are you sure that you have unmarked them and maintained records for them?

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samir, problem solved.

please check thread must be informative for you also.

regards,

ashu