cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in message mapping while generating multiple record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am doing an idoc to file scenario in which E1FISEG SEGMENT is coming multiple time and if it contains two field ebeln & sgtxt then only it has to create corresponding data record I used following logic ..............

eibeln[change context to one level upper] --->Exist

> AND-> Createif Target

//

sgtxt[change context to one level upper] -

>Exist

and achived creation of data record but the problem is that if EIFISEG occurs five time and only two time it contains eibeln& sgtxt then its creating only two data record but its taking data from first and second E1FISEG segment instead of corresponding E1FISEG which satisfy the condition......Plz help its bit urgent

Regards

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First take out the Context Change for each element EIBELN and SGTEXT and do the maping . Before the Createif Use the remove context node function. It will work fine.

So EIBELn and SGTXT exist pass after If condition it will pass the elements with context change inside. Now use the remove context method to combined those values then definetly it wil work out

Warm Regards,

Vijay

Message was edited by:

Gangisetty Vijaya Bhaskarudu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot vijay it worked............however i have not understood what was the problem priviously however i am giving you u full point which u fully deserve.

Regards

Neha