Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL generator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

A question to you all:

Is there a "URL generator" in webdynpro like there was back in the java-iview days?

What I want to do is generate a URL that starts a SAPGui transaction.

See below for the "old" url generator code:

Thanks,

faB

// get the url generator service

IUrlGeneratorService urlGen = (IUrlGeneratorService) request.getService(IUrlGeneratorService.KEY);

// get Specialized Portal Url Generator

ISAPUrlGenerator portalGenSAP = null;

ISpecializedUrlGenerator specUrlGenSAP = urlGen.getSpecializedUrlGenerator(ISAPUrlGenerator.KEY);

if (specUrlGenSAP instanceof ISAPUrlGenerator) {

portalGenSAP = (ISAPUrlGenerator) specUrlGenSAP;

// generate SAP Transaction Url

try {

String listInquiryUrl = null;

String startInquiryUrl = null;

String creditinfoUrl = null;

String siParam = "VBAK-VKORG=&VBAK-VTWEG=&VBAK-SPART=&VBAK-VKBUR=&GV_SOLDTO=";

String liParam = "S_VKORG-LOW=&S_VKORG-HIGH=&S_VTWEG-LOW=&S_VTWEG-HIGH=&S_SPART-LOW=&S_SPART-HIGH=&S_VKBUR-LOW=&S_VKBUR-HIGH=&S_KUNAG-LOW=";

String ciParam = "DD_KUNNR-LOW=";

siParam = siParam + myJCoBean.getCustomerNo();

liParam = liParam + myJCoBean.getCustomerNo();

ciParam = ciParam + myJCoBean.getCustomerNo();

listInquiryUrl = portalGenSAP.generateTransactionUrl(request, myProfile.getProperty("SapR3System"), myProfile.getProperty("ListInquiryTcode"), liParam, "WinGui", false, false);

startInquiryUrl = portalGenSAP.generateTransactionUrl(request, myProfile.getProperty("SapR3System"), myProfile.getProperty("StartInquiryTcode"), siParam, "WinGui", false, false);

creditinfoUrl = portalGenSAP.generateTransactionUrl(request, myProfile.getProperty("SapR3System"), "FBL5N", ciParam, "WinGui", false, false);

myJCoBean.setListInquiryUrl(listInquiryUrl);

myJCoBean.setStartInquiryUrl(startInquiryUrl);

myJCoBean.setCreditInfo(creditinfoUrl);

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont know if i really understood your question. But from what i understood i guess the following link would be helpful to you.

From standalone webdynpro i dont think you can directly call a SAP R/3 Transaction. But if your WebDynpro is within Portal then you can create a transaction iView and then call this iview from your WebDynpro using WDPortalNavigation api's. Well the above link given discusses on how exactly to achieve that.

Hope that was helpful.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using the WDUrlGenerator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the WDURLGenerator as noufal suggested but i dont think even that would really suffice your scenario. You can build the URL at runtime but going by your scenario i dont think it would be helpful.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

WDPortalNavigation is the answer, thanks all.

One further question is the SP dependant? It work on 2 of my systems running SP12, but not on a system running SP10. Or is that just coincidence and the reason is some other configuration?

Cheers,

faB

Answers (0)