cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returns invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

when i am raising returns invoice it is showing an error "there is billing block"

Ex: i have raised 10 return sales orders and delivery has done. when i am raising credit for retuns it is showing like this.

is there any t.code to change the credit block in return order(10 orders at a time) other wise i have to do it manuallly.

pls do needful.urgent.

thanks &regards

veera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can use the transaction MASS and the object type is BUS2032 to remove the billing block for set of Sales order. In transaction VOV8 for your order type the billing block would have been assigned, if you remove that then the billing block will not be set when you craete the sales order.

Regards,

Murali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

The Billing Block is coming as you must have mentioned the same in the configuration of the Sales Document Type (using T-code VOV8 - Billing Tab).

Now if you want to remove Billing block for n number of Sales orders then you can use the T-code MASS and object type is BUS2032 and Execute. Then go to the Fields TAB and search for Billing block field (MASSSDHEAD_S-FAKSK). Select the same and execute. system will ask you the range of Sales order nos. Enter the same and Execute. Here system will ask you to enter the NEW value for the Billing block field. Keep it blank. And then press the "Carry out Mass change" icon just above the New Values field and SAVE.

I suggest you to do the same in Test server first.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

In standard for a return and subsequent credit processing,Billing block is always configured.

You will have to release it manually

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit