cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reciever JDBC Adapter error (Oracle)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying FILE-XI-JDBC Scenario to get data loaded in Oracle. I have configured the reciever adapter in Communication Channel but while sending the message i am getting the following error:

<b>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null</b>

Can anyone guide me what needs to be done here?

Below are the settings that i am using:

JDBC Adapter: jdbc:oracle:thin:@<ipaddress>:<port>

Connection: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

Thanks,

Rajneesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

After looking at your Target message structure the node <access> should be at the same level as <table>.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had similar problem with PI7.0. Our issue was solved by clicking advanced parameter "Disconnect From Database after processing each message".

This can have performance overhead.

Or Refer to sap note 831162

Regards,

Dipali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have given wrong Driver and connection.

JDBC driver: oracle.jdbc.driver.oracledriver

connection: jdbc:oracle:thin:@hostipaddress:port:dbname

Regards,

S.RamNarender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the Driver and Connection parameters, Oracle is running, I am able to connect to Oracle with that userid and passwrd.

I have another question, probably that might be causing the issue. In sxmb_moni, i see two kinds of messages, Original Messageid and message id. When i clicked on Original Message ID, i can see an error

<b>" <Trace level="2" type="T">no header mapping defined</Trace> "</b>

I wanted to check the mappings that i have done are correct or not. I was not sure where to put the table name where data needs to be inserted, so I put it as a constant pointed to TABLE element (not sure if this is the correct way). If this is not correct, please let us know what exactly is the correct way of denoting the table name.

Thanks,

Rajneesh

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajneesh,

Could you tell us how u defined the mapping?

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Here is the link showing message mapping for this scenario. Please review and let me know if there is an issue in it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/47758991/XI.JPG.html

Thanks,

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more link (in case the above one is not working)

Link : http://www.MegaShare.com/250669

Password : xi

Thanks,

Rajneesh

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajneesh,

None of them is going through. Could you please upload them on my favourite www.flickr.com :-)- you can directly login with yahoo id.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting the following error:

>>>>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null

means connection to ORACLE DATABASE is not established.....check whethere oracle database is working or not...

2) check DATABASE CONNECTION fields....

jdbc driver and connection....

JDBC receiver

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30 - <u><i><b>File to JDBC</b></i></u>

How to use SELECT statement in JDBC scenario's.

Ref : https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1725 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

stored procedures

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures by siva

Best Regards,

Srikanth

Reward the useful answers and you will get one point yourself

/people/baris.buyuktanir2/blog/2007/04/04/point-for-points-reward-yourself ---onepoint blog

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you install oracle driver?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure ur communiation channel is active.

Regards,

Prateek