cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price mandatory in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I want to make price ( PR00) mandatory in sales order . The sales order should not be allowed to save with out the price. How do I achieve this? I have made the following setting.

1. Made PR00 mandatory in pricing procedure.

2. Assigned an incompletion log at the item level with screen PKON and status 06

but I still can save my sales order.

Kindly help

Beena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transcation VUA2 actiavte the IC-Dialog for your order type, this will make sure that the mandatory conditions are filled with out which will not let you to save the order.

Regards,

Murali

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beena,

You have done it right by making the Condition Type PR00 as Mandatory in the Pricing Procedure and also using the Item Condition PKON in the Incompletion log.

All you need to do is in the same Incompletion log mark the field as WARNING.

Hope this works for you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Beena,

please do analysis in item condition and try to find out response in PROO..

please check the correct procedure is determined in which yo uhave assigned the PROO as mandatory.

hope this solves your purpose.

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thank you for the advice. Now I am not able to save the sales order with out the price. But I still wonder why the activating price mandatory did not work as expected.

I have rewarded points

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the status group 06 and see the pricing is checked and also in procedure tick on warning.

Give points, if useful

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use incompletion log at item or header level where you have maintained the pricing , without maintiaing the price the pricing, the order will be incomplete and will not be saved.

reward points, if useful

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

I have maintained the incompletion log as well.

Regards,

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you maintain mandatory in pricing procedure it well not allow the sales order to save wthout price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maintained price mandatory in pricing procedure. We are using version 4.6c. Anything to do with the version?

Regards,

Beena