cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while launching Webdypro Application on click of a work item in UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to launch a webdynpro application by clicking one of the work items in UWL. But I am getting the error as "iview N/A".

It is trying to use the UWL Launch Webdynpro iview(with the id com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlLaunchWebdynpro)

I searched for the above iview,I could see all the UWL related iviews at the following location(Portal content->Content Provided by SAP->End user content->Standard Portal users->iviews ->com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwliviews)

I could find UWL Launch SAP BSP and UWL Launch SAP Transaction and few more,but could n't find UWL Launch Webdynpro iview.

Can any one let me know wat do I need to do,to get that iview.

I am working on EP6 & KMC SP19.

Thanks for the help

Regards,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk it

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/59/d516690e854c7090ae15bf492a869f/frameset.htm

/people/niharika.jeena/blog/2006/06/06/launching-webdynpro-from-universal-worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Singh

I have seen those links earlier,But my problem here as I mentioned before is that I am not able to find UWL Launch Webdynpro view in iview list of Portal.

Plz let me know the procedure to get the UWL Launch Webdynpro view in portal content catalog..

Regards,

Santhosh

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Here is a step by step procedure to show webdynpro applications in UWL

<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webdynpro/using%20web%20dynpro%20java%20and%20web%20dynpro%20abap%20applications%20in%20universal%20work%20list.pdf">Click Here</a>

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanyu,

That's really a wonerful document.

I have made all the needed configuration in SWFVISU,but the Webdynpro Application is not shown on click of the workitem.

Infact I am working with ESS business package on EP6 SP19.

I raise a leave request which triggers workflow.

Now I login with the super visor id and click on the work item it shows error as "iview n/a".

I have made all the needed configuration in SWFVISU,but the Webdynpro Application is not shown on click of the workitem.

Hope I am clear with the question

Rgds,

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

After you change SWFVISU you have to re register your UWL web flow connector connecting to the backend. Hope the connector is checked and working fine. Check the XML item list in the portal Sysadmin-> Sys config-> UWL Administartion..... You must be able to see the changes you made in SWFVISU.

it will appear as an UWL connector item in the portal.

regards

LNV

Former Member
0 Kudos

/thread/446132 [original link is broken]

/thread/73529 [original link is broken]

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

One thing is clear that you can see your task in the UWL, If your SWFVISU is entry is correct (especially the System Alias ), the only reason i can see is the XML is not imported properly.

Login as administrator and navigate to

System Administration->System Configuration->Universal Worklist & Workflow->

Universal Worklist Administration

Re-Register your System again.

and click this link on the same page "Click to Administrate Item Types and View Definitions"

There will be an XML imported, just check your Task Number is present and check

the application, if exists should not be a problem.

If you see the SAP Standard ESS workflows, all webdynpro applicaitons are directly called by specifying the webdynpro component name, not as an iView.

I think you are using Portal iView to display your webdynpro, try to use the webdynpro applicaiton as it is.

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your time...

My error was with the system alias.I didn't know that it is case sensitive

In the UWL system I mentioned as SAP_WEBDYNPRO_XSS instead of SAP_Webdynpro_XSS

Thanks again

Regards,

Santhosh

Answers (0)