cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Am Quitting From The Forum !..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum Members..

I did a big Mistake by forwarding the COPY RIGHTED MATERAIL...

Abap in 21 Days..

which i got it from the forum..

I Feel SORRY for the Mistake.. and a Mistake is a Mistake.. whether it is done Knowingly or Un-Knowingly.. I Feel Very Bad About it and i Feel i am not Worth of Posting any Forum Posts from Now on...

I also Request the Moderator to Kindly Excuse my Mistake..

and Thanx a Lot... Bill

Thx EveryBody.. for supporting me...

for the Last Time in this Forum..

God Bless You All

Thanx.. Naren...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

Admitting in the forum & regreting what happended requires great courage. Infact this is no reason of quitting the forum as forum requires good contributors & you have tried to help someone & it is for sure an unitentional act.

We would appreciate your regular contribution & opening an eye of other menbers that such practice is not recommended.

You resticting yourself for contribution will be a loss to the forum in the means of knowledge sharing & some of the genuine guys will lose the great & timely help.

Keep Contributing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Do u think leaving the forum is a solution. I do not think so. Have a second thought before leaving the forum. We all will miss u.

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra.,

Hey things like this happen unknowingly,we are here to share our knowledge Narendra,You have done a great job in sharing your knowledge and do continue the same.

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is really unfortunate that people are openly replying to, and sending, copyrighted materials through this forum.

Dasari Narendra: I personally appreciate that you understand and have apologized for your mistake. don't leave the forum. You can be a great asset to communicate your knowledge, and to dissuade others from making the same mistake (there's alot of them and we need help !)

I have reported the recent influx of these folks sending this copyrighted material to the moderators here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could u please explain me ill effects of your mistake? please do reply. I really don't know what will happen if some one shares the copy written material.

Thank you.

Susheel.

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear narendra

we have done this unknowingly to help others, it not a crime since you tried to help some one.

pls rethink your decision and we all request you to contribute in the forumn.

siva

Message was edited by:

siva narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra

To Err is human, we all could understand whatever happened has happened. This also shows that you are person of principles. We learn from our mistake, however, we do not make it a habit of learning that way only.

I am sure your intention while suggesting book was very clear that you need to help someone which we all feel is noble and humble job.

I presume if your own principles are staring at you saying that you have done a mistake, then probably you need to calm it down and reconsider your thought of withdrawing from forum. What is more important here is "Your contrbution" to those who wants to learn and if your contribution could help them grow, there is no other better job.

Please do think again.

Regards

Kalpesh

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

We would like to thank you for your contributions till date.Please do reconsider your decision to quit from this forum.We dont want to lose a good contributor to this forum.

Regards,

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naren

u see we are human beings with mistakes as our trait.

if we dont commit mistakes then i hope we are treated gods.

i feel it is just a mistake and not a blunder.

your postings are very helpful to usnand created miracles.

i request u to kindly rethink ur decision not only for u but also for the forum members. i hope u will not disappoint me.

regards

madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

I would suggest you re-think your decision, as a human mistakes happen. And I have read your posts in the forum, and they are very informative, and this forum will be losing a very good contributor.

Regards

AK