cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I tested expected price condition type EDI1 in sales order and maintained different value of it but nothing happened. I expected messages should pop up or the document should be incomplete if value of PR00 differs from EDI1 by a big value. Anyone help me on this?

Many thanks

Tony.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony

After configuring EDI1 you have to configure your incompletion procedure also. You need to include the field VBAP-CEPOK in the incompletion procedure for the item category you are using in the order. Then you will get an incompletion error in such cases.

This will solve your problem.

Also go to the link to realise that this solution works

http://jt77.com/system-dynamics/model-15182.html

Also the routine you use should be only 8 and not 9. The OSS notes437780 and 100720 will help you to know why

Reward if this helps you

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nava,

Thanks for your help, problem solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

must be that somebody have changed the standard settings of EDI1 other wise incompletion log is comes.

in pricing procedure > control table

Cust.expected price> Manual (X) > Stat (X) > and Alcty (9).

In condition type - Cust.expected price

Cond Class- B

Calculat.type- C

Cond.category-J

Manual entries-No limitations

header condition-X

items Condition -X

delete-X

amount/percentage-X

Check these entries; might be something missing.

if this does not solves check the query for formula 9 which is requried to put in alternate calculation type as 9.

hope this solves your purpose.

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is a difference between the customer expected price and the sales order value then billing document can be blocked for that sales order.

Then concern person in the business can release the sales document by accepting or rejecting customer expected price.

To release the document we have to go to T. Code: V.25 and specify user name and password. Then click on execute. Select Sales Orders and click on release. Save it and go back.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AK,

I tried billing but it went smoothly without being blocked, is there any customizing I need to take care of ?

Thanks,

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please assing the routine no 9 in pricnig procedure to condition type ed11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Formula

Expected price may not deviate over...

expected price may not vary more than 1.00 of the currency unit

expected price may not vary more than 0.05 of the currency unit

You specify the formula in the Alternative calculation type field of your pricing procedure.