cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice for Consignment Fill-up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everytime there is a delivery out from my company, we need to submit a proforma invoice to custom.

Now we plan to implement the Consignment but we facing a problem. After we created the transcations for consignment fill-up (sales order type KB and its delivery order), we want to create the proforma invoice (F8) based on the delivery order but an error occured as below:

"80008164 000010 Item category LF KBN cannot be invoiced with billing type F8."

Is this message telling that consignment fill-up transaction can't use as reference to create a proforma invoice?

Is there any configuration that I need to do to allow the creation of proforma invoice based on the consignment fill-up transaction?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Aaron,

You can have a Proforma Invoice for Consignment Fill-up. For this use the following path:

IMG> Sales and Distribution> Sales> Sales Documents> Sales Document Item--> Define Item Categories. Here select the Item Category KBN and select option "D" for Billing Relevance field and "X" for Pricing field (seen in the Business Data option).

Also maintain Copy control between the Delivery type & Billing type using T-code VTFL. Here ensure Copying requirement as 009(DlvRel.pro forma hdr) at Header level. And at Item level select Item category as "KBN" with Copying requirements as 010(DlvRel.pro forma itm), Billing Qty as "B" and Pricing Type as per your requirement.

Hope this helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear aaron,

check document type KB/CF in put your billing type in billing column.

check Item category KBN

and copy control VTFL

rewards if it helps

siva

Message was edited by:

siva narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is beacuse of the Copying control. You will have to include the item category KBN for the billing type F8 in the transaction VTFL.

I hope this helps .

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do the prforma invoice but you do the billing relevance settings in VOV7 item category KBN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

I'm not sure but go to VOV7 and there, in billing relevance field put 'B' or 'N'. I think since KBN is not relevant for billing as well as pricing that's why it's giving this error. Guys/Gals correct me if I'm wrong

Kindly revert back, if error persists. reward if helpful

Regards

Samier Danish

Message was edited by:

Samier Danish