cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVS shortdump

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for my OVS, i get this shortdump and i dont really understand what it means.

here is the message:

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SDC : Lower-Level Node or Attribute with the Name INPUT Already Exists

The error occurred on the application server DVCSRM_SDC_10 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO~ADD_CHILD_NODE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO~ADD_NEW_CHILD_NODE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: IF_WDR_OVS_LISTENER~SET_INPUT_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_VALUE_HELP_HANDLER=====CP

Method: IF_WD_OVS~SET_INPUT_STRUCTURE of program CL_WDR_VALUE_HELP_HANDLER=====CP

Method: ON_OVS of program /1BCWDY/6MJHRZGOS0BFIY2VSMYX==CP

Method: ON_OVS of program /1BCWDY/6MJHRZGOS0BFIY2VSMYX==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/6MJHRZGOS0BFIY2VSMYX==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: FIRE_EVENT of program CL_WDR_COMPONENT==============CP

Method: IFWDR_INTERNAL_API~RAISE_EVENT of program SAPLWDR_RG_PROXY_FACTORY

this happens when i try to set fields of the selection screen.

i actually got a lot of different cases for the OVS within the web page itself. is this the reason why im gettting this?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

having 2 different component for each individual OVS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

This means that you already have a context node/attribute with the name 'INPUT' defined somewhere in your context or somewhere while programming dynamically.

In your context, all the nodes and attributes should have unique names throughout the lifetime.

The problem maybe that you are adding a context node everytime OVS is called and this node has the name 'INPUT'. So it is giving this dump when yoou try to create two nodes with the same name.

If you necessarily have to create a node EVERYTIME in onOvs, then I suggest you create an attribute in your view which gets updated everytime a node is created by adding a number to it. Eg. INPUT_1, INPUT_2 etc.

All in all, you are getting the dump because in your context, you are creating a situation at run-time where two nodes have the same name.

Regards,

Neha

<i><b>PS:Reward if helpful</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

This means that you already have a context node/attribute with the name 'INPUT' defined somewhere in your context or somewhere while programming dynamically.

In your context, all the nodes and attributes should have unique names throughout the lifetime.

The problem maybe that you are adding a context node everytime OVS is called and this node has the name 'INPUT'. So it is giving this dump when yoou try to create two nodes with the same name.

If you necessarily have to create a node EVERYTIME in onOvs, then I suggest you create an attribute in your view which gets updated everytime a node is created by adding a number to it. Eg. INPUT_1, INPUT_2 etc.

All in all, you are getting the dump because in your context, you are creating a situation at run-time where two nodes have the same name.

Regards,

Neha

<i><b>PS:Reward if helpful</b></i>