cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP API Connection Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am working with the MDM ABAP API and there are some errors that do not make any sense to me.

Here is a list with the technical information:

MDM 5.5 SP 5 (5.5.40.83)

SAP NetWeaver 2004s (700)

MDM API 555/700

I have set up the Repository information in MDMAPIC, using a new created provider of the type CL_MDM_PROVIDER_55_SP05_PL00 ( MDM5.5 SP05 Patch 0, Server Build 5.5.40.79 - 5.5.40.xx ).

I then have tried to establish the connection to the server and repository and so on according to the HowTo Guides.

When I finished yesterday, I managed to connect to my local MDM Server and to retrieve the names of the mounted repositories, but I was not able to retrieve records from a certain repository. When I wanted to solve that problem today, I was not able to connect to my MDM server anymore. There have been no changes in the coding or the configuration since then, only the MDM server has been restarted and the repository has been reloaded. But apart from that, nothing has changed but still I am not able to establish the connection anymore ( Connection refused ). Then I have tried to connect to another MDM server, but there I get another error ( Connection is not trusted ), although I have rechecked a dozen times that there is the allow.ip with the proper ID of my SAP system and the according user in the MDM repository.

From time to time, the errors change without changing anything else, just by trying to execute it a couple of times. I have figured out, that sometimes I get an error out of the above mentioned provider class ( CL_MDM_PROVIDER_55_SP05_PL00 ). Is it possible, that the MDM API is not working properly with the PL00?

Hints are appreciated a lot...!

Thanks and best regards,

Sabine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the server is down or not. If the server is down, u will get the same error message

regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

The server is running, I have checked that.

Everything is running and up that is necessary and I have assured that the configurations is okay as well, no doubts about that....

Answers (0)