cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control Routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

ABCD (discount /surcharge) price condition for return credits is pulling its rate from a pricing table, but should be pulling directly from the original invoice being credited. I have found that when credits are issued for 15 items and the number of items returned is only 1. which is significantly less than what was originally ordered, then the ABCD rate that is credited is higher than was originally charged. (Ex: 15 Items purchased shows a ABCD rate of $0.25/lb. But 1 item returned now shows a ABCD rate of $1.00/lb that gets credited.)

I thought it would be a copy control problem, so I checked in VTFF for RE and f2 copy, the copies are not maintained. So, could this be the real problem behind the issue. If yes, what are the header and item routines that should be maintained? If not the Please suggest if it would be some thing different?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice to return invoice is not at all advisable as this will result in decrease in revenue without any reduction in sales and increase in stock in overall reporting.

The process should always be

F2-----Return order(RE)-Return delivery(LR)

-

Invoice(RE) (with reference to return order RE)

Please enable returns by this process only.

In this scenario, you will have all the necessary copy controls F2--RE in VTAF and RE to LR in VTLA and RE to RE in VTFA.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah thats true, but i have tried setting the copy controls and checked for copying the value from conditions in invoice F2 to RE. It doesnt have any change and its not copying. Still its showing in returns conditions the different price, where the business has to end up paying higher than what it originally billed to customer.

Can any one plz give the standard routine settings for F2 source to Target RE .

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you are able to create a RE with ref to F2...that means a copy control is maintained between F2 > RE and for the item cat TAN.

In the copy control for item cat TAN : Pricing Type should be "D"..if it has a "D"...then all the pricing values will be copied from f2 to Re as fixed values..

If its not happening then you should write a code to fix the values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As John has suggested, the copy control should have pricing type as "D".

I am sure there should be a copy control for RE < F2..in VTAF. check the item cat TAN.

also go the sales doc (RE) and check the condition type (ABCD) and see what is in the condition control. it should be "D"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right, its selecetd A in the condition control, i tried changin it to D in the change mode too, but it doesnot changes, what is the best way and how to change it to D (fixed mode)... Plz help.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried checking in V/06 for condition control, but there is no filed for condition control for condition type ABCD. plz lemme know if it can be found some where else.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

if there are proper copy control from <b>F2 to RE</b> and assuming it is maintained as <b>"D"</b>..then there is no reason why you should get the pricing redetermined.

but assuming prop config is maintained and if you are still getting an issue..then you should consider this pricing exit:

USEREXIT_PRICING_COPY (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZA)

• IF KONV-KSCHL = 'ABCS'.

• KONV-KRECH = 'D'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithen,

No, the return is not picking as D, its only A. and i tried changing it, but it is not allowing me to. any other ways to change it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What would be the possible required Pricng type an dcopying requirements in copy controlfrom F2 to RE.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

standard SAP should have copy control from F2 to RE..and for item cat: TAN maintain pricing type as D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure of the solution. It could be Pricing type in VTFF or Condition type parameters from v/06 because the condition is quadrupled. Have you tried setting this condition type ABCD as "manual entry has priority", pricing type in copy control as C or D? (not sure)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

what are the condition parameters to be checked in v/06 in the above case, should a copy control be maintained for RE to F2 to work this out, as it has no copy control maintained for RE and f2. Please throw some light on this.

thanks