cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master Data Integration on AUTO ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to send material master data from R3 to AII, with the help of XI forum (very good profesionals) we have obtained the communication but now we have another problem...we get this error 'Parameters required to call function module COM_CATEGORY_READ are missing 801(COM_CATEGORY)'

We have created one hierarchy and one category in our customizing, we have associted them and defined output format and storage form...Anyone knows if we are missing something in our configuration??

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel!

Have you had any success creating the product directly in AII? I have seen a message similar to this one, but not exactly.

The reason I ask is because the error message we got explained how to correct it when you tried it directly in the system.

If that doesn't help, I can dig further into the OSS messages we created and see if there is anything else there that can help.

-John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks very much for your answer, finally we noticed that we had a problem creating the category AIN_MATERIAL and the hierarchy AIN_BASE, we tried again from the begining and the product seems to arrive well to AII.

Thanks also for your collaboration about the OSS messages you meant, of course if you need some help from us don't doubt in asking everything..

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

I am facing a problem while sendig Material master IDOC from ERP2004 to Auto ID 2.1.

I understand that you have done this sucessfully. Could you please help me with my problem. The case description is given below.

I am using Auto ID 2.1 with SP1 on NW04.

Integration server is XI 3.0 with corresponding XI Content for Auto ID.

The backend is ERP2004.

I am using the config guide for Auto ID 2.1.

After completing the configuration, I tried sending the Material Master IDOC to Auto ID.

IDOC gets created successfully. XI says the message transfer is successfully.

In the log of Auto ID. I am getting the following error while importing the Material Master product:

Product ID AUTOIDAII_MAT has an invalid format

Internal error in /AIN/DM_PROD_COMMIT

Message no. COM_PRODUCT897

The description says that it may be a program error.

Or the program expects some variable to be filled which has not occured.

Any idea what could be the error. Or where should I try looking for to get more detail info.

Do some one knows what should be the patch levels for the different components in all three servers for Auto ID 2.1 SP1.

Thanks for any kind of input.

Regards,

Arundeep Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are trying to send material master data from ERP to SAp AII system through XI. I have seen in the integration repository there are standars interface mapping and mesage mapping exists. But not clear on how to do configuration in XI nd which adapter we need to use in reciever communication channel and also the setting nede to be done in AII

can you please help m ein this?

thanks