cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD33 - SALES VALUE - Field name SAUFT

Former Member

Hi,

SAP defines the sales value (FIELD: SAUFT) as "the total of all order values which have not been transfered to FI, but which are taken into consideration when checking the credit limit."

I have a situation here, whereby a customers credit Limit has been reset due to a SAP generated sales value. For example:

The customer has a credit limit of 5000$, has used up 2000$ and should have 3000$ worth purchasing for, but in FD33 i see a value in the sales value field of 1700$, reducing the available credit amount to only 1300$.

- Via which transactions could i see how the Sales Value is summed up?

(Consider that the customer has a long history and has placed hundreds of orders)

- Via what transaction could i see all orders which have not been transfered to FI

apart from VFX3 ?

I would be greatful if i got some answers.

Cheers!

Joahni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you run RVKRED88 program, your problem might be resolved.

Gali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If want to see the total documents for particular customer, in [va02], enter recent order number from where you want to look back, and click on icon sales summary.

i referred it long time ago. in that you can get total open orders and there value, open deliveries, and open billing documents......like wise you have lot of information on that screen. I am talking about 4.7E version.

Check it.

Reward me if helpful

SASi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an old thread but if after everything above has been checked and credit management is still out please run F.28 to rebuild the credit management data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check

VA05 for Open Orders.

VL06O for Open deliveries

VA04 for open billing documents

and VFX3 for billing documents pending for releasing accounting documents.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in FD33 credit exposure will calculate as follows

Credit Exposure=Receivable- Spl Libility+Sales Order value

here receivibles means material which are billed and passed to accounting

Spl Libility is any Advances lying with us

Sales order value is Open Order valure ( order raised but not delivered)+ Open delivery value ( Delivered but not billed) + Open billing value (Billed but not passed to accounting)

might be in your case some sales order value is pending pls check

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try with VC/2 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the tip. VC/2 tcode gives a great summary.

When i look on the customer summary, i have:

Opened sales orders = ZERO

BUT

Open Sales Order Value = for example 1300 $

Where could the calculation error possibly occur?

cheers,

Joahni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

gurus in FD33- Customer Credit Management / Status, I find a Sales value, I want to be sure if this value is correct , this means i need to know all the documents corresponding to this amount.

What is the link between the SALES VALUE the RECEIVABLES & the CREDIT LIMIT ?

Cheers!