cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need to set up loading times (of loc.type 1001) which will have to be considered by the optimizer and I really don´t know were to put this information since I couldn´t find any suitable field in SAPAPO/LOC3.

I have also checked the optimization and costs profile and I found nothing.

I have also tried creating a resource type H and specifying the hours in the 'capacity' label but when I run the optimization, it does not consideres them.

Could you please let me a hand???

Tranks in advanced!!!

Lore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lore,

Can you explain what you mean by loading time. Is this about setup time for a particular workcenter for a given product / set of products? In that case you need to use the Setup Matrix functionality. Please look at <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/a2/f56e3958ea9f1ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm">this link</a> for more details.

Or are you talking about Handling Resource. If that is the case then its not considered for Optimization. The Handling Resource per location is only used to schedule time for Goods Receipt and Goods Issue operations of an order.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath, thank you very much for your prompt anwser!! What I mean by loading time is the period of time that takes to the location type 1001 to carry on download/upload activities. For example,location xxxx takes like 60 minutes to download a truck,and that time should be considered when optimizing the orders, is this possible??

I´m looking at what you sent 'bout the matrix but i don´t think i can set up time periods from there.

thanks again!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lore

You can do it by defining the condition and assiging to Delivery/Pick-up window in in TPVS optimizer

Regards

Manish A Pradhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorena,

Can you plz tell me which optimiser are you talking about??

If It is SNP Optimiser, then the minimum bucket for which you can plan is a Day Unlike PPDS. Correct me Gurus if I m Wrong. So in that case the only thing you can do is restrict the resources, so that it will be available for the remaining duration.

Hope this is of some help....

Regards,

Manjit