cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart approvals - requiring add/change of approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you all -

We are implementing the shopping cart n-level approval workflow, and one of the requirements coming out of blueprint is that at one stage in the workflow we want to REQUIRE the shopping cart creator to add / change an approver.

Does anybody know of a way to do this within the SAP-delivered workflow? Would anybody recommend modifying the SAP-delivered workflow to accomplish this, if it can't be done within the standard workflow? I've seen a lot of documentation saying not to copy the workflow, so I'm concerned about doing that - if it can be done within the SAP-delivered workflow, it would be a much better solution.

Please let me know - thanks!

Abby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - but that's not quite the problem.

We can have the ability to add/change approvers without any problem at all. What I need is the ability to REQUIRE the creator of a shopping cart to add/change approvers.

Does anybody know how to do that?

Thanks -

Abby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not have to do any thing for that.

You have to assign security as midimum ie. value 3 in personalization tab in user maintenance for the "BBP_WFL_SECURITY" object key for that Employee.

This will allow him to add or change approver during approvel process at any time by going to Shopping cart check status transaction & by changing shopping cart.

For N step approval you have to implement BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI & you have to configure the start condition for WS14500015.

I just simulated your scenario in our system & found it working satisfactory.

Do remember to award reward points.

Thanks

Regards,

Atulp