cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can anybody help me to remove this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Source code has syntax error: G:/usr/sap/XI1/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map0e84d50044e811dca1e3001279d06b4e/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EXPENS_POSTING_TO_XSD_

.java:565: illegal start of expression public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception{/!_$ClNRep_/_MM_EXPENS_POSTING_TO_XSD_ st = new /!_$ClNRep_/_MM_EXPENS_POSTING_TO_XSD_(); st.testExecute(); } ^ G:/usr/sap/XI1/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map0e84d50044e811dca1e3001279d06b4e/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EXPENS_POSTING_TO_XSD_

.java:566: ';' expected } ^ G:/usr/sap/XI1/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map0e84d50044e811dca1e3001279d06b4e/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EXPENS_POSTING_TO_XSD_.java:567: '}' expected ^ 3 errors

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

I can think of only one thing here: Probably there is an } at the end of your code.

Remove this and it should work. I got the same error when i copied the code from the internet and pasted in my UDF.

Once the } was deleted - it worked fine for me.

Regards,

Balaji.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your problem solved. you had written public static void main .. this was reason for error.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manas,

First of all you must not use public static void main(String[] args), could you please paste the code here?

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually in every UDF the error is same.I am not using the publicstatic void main() here.

best regards

Manas

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did u give some extra brackets or not give some brackets in ur UDF???

Might b possible

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey manas,

can u paste d code u did in ur UDF???