cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS Quries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

well i am making the CS quotation with DP80 but it is saying me that u have to make the sales order or sales contract and assign it to the service order now when i have it done it that and goin to make the quotation so its saying now that it Quotation creation only possible for revenue-bearing service orders....Okey when i making the service order with revenue bearing but i didnt finf any field where i can input the contract order......So please help me in this situation.....

Regards,

Mohsin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the service order SM02, there is a field called sales document and item. You can assign your contract there.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when you are making a non-revenue baring CS order it is only logical to assign it to sales order because it acts as revenue barer. If you make a revenue baring CS order it doesn't need SO because it is bearing all the revenues so no need for fields for entering SO no.

Make a SM02 and try to quote it though dp80. You will need to set the DIP for this to work. You set DIP for your requirements, there is no "standard" setting, in transaction odp1.

BR,

Milan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mohammed , iam just hinting some points for prerequiste for quotation creation.

Prerequisites

Customizing

You have maintained a Dynamic Item Processor Profile (DIP Profile).

Service Order

You have created a revenue-bearing service order.

You have specified a billing form in the tab Header data.

You have maintained the following sales and distribution data under Extras® Sales and distribution data:

Sales organization

Distribution channel

Channel

You have specified a DIP profile in the tab Control.

You have specified a customer.

If you want to bill with service product, you have specified a service product and selected the characteristic Product in the DIP profile.

You have entered planned costs (planned working time and material) in the tab Component or Operations.

You have not released the service order, only opened it.

Material

If the system differentiates the planned costs (totals records) in the sales price basis according to material and should give a representation specifying quantities, select the following indicators when you create a material:

On the tab Costing 1: the indicator Material origin

On the tab Costing 1: the indicator Quantity structure

regards

thyagarajan