cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order creation issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating SO, I am getting following messages- " MRP area for material # xxxx not determined, continue with plant MRP area -

", . The system allows me to save the SO, but the message pops up 3 different times- including when it check for ATP. This material has ND for MRP.

How can I suppress this message- where is the config for it? The message no is AG211.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u have the settings for this in mrp-1,2,3 and if you do the necessary corrections in the material master i think ur problem will be solved.Pls check in the mrp and change the mrp and see whether u can save the order r not.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain data in MRP section of material master....

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is not enough space to enter the exit name, so nothing happens. I have tried entering the exit name in other boxes but nothing works- need help.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

other way to check if the user exit is used or no is to go into Debug mode by putting /H and then running the transaction so if you see any piece of code written in the exit mentioned then its used.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I check if we are using this user exit or not?

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transaction CMOD.

Choose menu Utillities->SAP Enhancements. Enter the exit name and press enter.

You will now come to a screen that shows the function module exits for the exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have the user exit USEREXIT_ADD_FIELD_TO_HEADER active in your system, if yes please review this, the problem can be due to this.

Regards,

Murali