Hi all,

I have the following condition types:

B.C.D - ZAA1

C.V.D - ZAA2

Edu. Cess - ZAA3

S & H Cess - ZAA4

Custom Edu. Cess - ZAA5

Custom S & H Cess - ZAA6

BED - JEXP ( The value of JEXP will be the total of the values of the condition types mentioned above)

Edu. Cess - JCEP (2% of JEXP)

S & H Cess - JA1X (1% of JEXP)

In the excise invoice I want these 3 entries only i.e. JEXP, JCEP & JA1X.

When i create the sales order, the system is not calculating the value of the condition type JEXP because i have not marked on any field(manual/required/statistical). I have filled in the 'from' and 'to' fields but i want the system to automatically calculate the value of JEXP as the addition of the condition types from ZAA1 to ZAA6.

Please guide me on the same.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not write a small routine which picks up the value from all the above mentioned add them up and then show it for JEXP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

How to write the routine can you please guide me for the same. I think the t. code for routine is VOFM. But how to go after that i mean I will have to do entries so where to write the program.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

since this routine is for Pricing you need to go to VOFM, there choose Requirements in the meu bar and then Pricing.

Give a new routine number, description and select the source text button in the application bar( i am sure you are aware here you would need an ACCESS KEY)

here you can write the code logic and activate the code. & dont forget to assign the routine to the access sequence you are using .

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allabaqsh,

Just a small suggestion Just below the condition types ZAA6 Enter Sub-total which will ADD all the values from ZAA1 to ZAA6. Say Sub-total has step no. 200 and JEXP has step no. 210. Now that you have a total in the Sub-total field (step -200) you can very well set the JEXP condition type From as the step no. for Sub-Total i.e.200.

Hope this works for you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkya

I completely agree to what you say but i was wondering is it really possible to add the value of ZAAA1 to ZAAA6 which is adding up 6 different values , what i understand is to add these 6 values you need to store it in some table and from there we need to pick up those and add cumulatively .

to put more clarity Z1 will have a value

z2 will have b value

Z3 will have C va;ue

Z6 will have F value

so how will the subtotal automatically store & add up the value for all these 6 values so we have anything in standard SAP as what i understand is if you carry first value over to any of the table and then when you move the second value it will either over write the table or just will get stored in there , it will not add in there , we need some formula which would add all these values.

Correct me if i am wrong in the logic what i explained.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope the condition types ZAA1 to ZAA6 are also available in the invoice.

If they are available, then you can very well note JEXP as the total of ZAA1 to 6 and it should work. If it is not working, then there is some problem with pricing functionality.

Make sure in From and To column, the step numbers are correct to take care of the values of the condition types ZAA1 to 6

Also make sure these condition types have the value in teh document.

If these two are correct, thenJEXP will have the value.

When you ar eprinting these values in the output, then you can decide which condition types need to be printed.

If i have mistaken the problem, pls lemme know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

I am adding 6 condition types and taking that value as the amount for the condition type JEXP. I have properly maintained the 'from' & 'to' tabs also. Now if i keep the condition type as manual then in the sales order, i will have to give the amount manually which i don't want. I cannot select the mandatory button also. It is not a text but a condition type. For a text the from & to tabs give the exact value. But the line being a condition type some instructions have to be given so that it can pick up the value automatically.

As you mentioned all the condition types are there in the invoice and JEXP is also there. But not working. Please guide me on the same.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil