cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Division

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two divisions (b and c), but for the purposes of invoicing i would like to invoice with a cross division (a). So how do i make the necessary configurations in such a way that if i raise an invoice using cross division (a) the reports will show me the actual sales for divisions (b and c).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is you can only set the common divisions for (conditions and Customer master data) but there is no option for setting a common division for materials. So how do i get the system to know that the cross division is for material in division (a or b).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi well i would say how would a material have a Common division logically speaking as the material is made at plant level , and Customer master is nessesary at the division level because of the sale to the customer and the same is not applicable to a material , i hope you get what i am trying to say ,

but still if you have any specific requirement i mean what exactly you are trying to acheive may be we can further help you.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not that i want the material to have a common division. Ideally what i want is for me to invoice using a common division for the various materials that I have. For instance i have common

division (a) which i want to use for invoicing different materials that belong to divisions (b and c). 1.How do i make the necessary configurations that enable me to invoice divisions (b and c) on one invoice.

2. Does the division that appears in the customer master have to be the same with the one that appears in the material master.

0 Kudos

sales area and settings in sales doc time for cross div(check item div) will solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By useing the tcode--->VOR2 you can maintain the cross division

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to T code VOR2, and set the common Division and this should fix your problem.

Cheers