cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iDOC - XI - ANSI X12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on a scenario iDOC - XI - ANSI X12.I am following the best practices guide provided by SAP .I am using conversion agent to convert the idoc to Ansi X12 format .For that I have created a serializer and deployed that on DBservice folder of the XI server .But after configuring the file adapter with module parameter I am getting runtime errors ." Could not parse Channel " and " Could not parse Outbinding with Objectid:".I found this errors in RWB cache monitoring .Can any one provide me some document for this scenario specific to the setting for conversion agent service in file adapter?

Thanks

-Alok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am sending the idoc from R/3 system the message fails with error :

No receiver could be determined

Exception of class CX_RD_PLSRV

Does anyone have details about what all config needs to be done for Idoc-xi-Ansi X12 steps.

Thanks,

-Alok

I am right now getting the following error in RWB message monitoring :

Exception caught by adapter framework: <Status><severity>4</severity><description>Workspaces of syntax version 4.00.09 can't be used on this system. Only version 4.00.08 is supported. - for more information see file://C:/Documents and Settings/ixiadm/Application Data/SAP/ContentMaster/CMReports/Tmp/03Sep2007/SHPMNT05_Serializer858_A7154ecf4-3933-408b-998c-4a0fac9088c0/Events.cme</description><log_file>file://C:/Documents and Settings/ixiadm/Application Data/SAP/ContentMaster/CMReports/Tmp/03Sep2007/SHPMNT05_Serializer858_A7154ecf4-3933-408b-998c-4a0fac9088c0/Events.cme</log_file><Event error_code="409014" severity="error_fatal"> <

Has anbody come accross such an error?Appreciate your ideas on the same.

Message was edited by:

alok chaurasia