cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested Delivery Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create a sales order with reference to an existing order. I dont want the requested delivery date of the original order to be copied in to the new sales order. Can somebody guide me how we have to over come this. Is there anything that can be done through configuration. Already in the order type configuration I have maintained to propose the delivery date. But still the old dates are being picked up.

The user will not be able to maintain the delivery date for each of the orders in the reference screen as the order numbers are too huge.

Because of this sometimes in MD04 the requirements for that material and plant are getting generated in the date that was copied from the original order. Which is not right?

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard setting available, you will have to modify the data transfer routine assigned in the Copying control of the Sales order. The field is VBAK-VDATU.

You can also put the Requested deleivery date entered during copying from the Sales order.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery date gets copied from the precedding document sales order here. You dont want this to get copied and you dont want to maintain, can you specific your exact requirement how will you maintain the delivery date on which logic you want ?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Thanks for your time. I want the system to propose the current date.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you will have to either modify the Data transfer routine or use the user exit MV45AFZZ.

Regards,

Murali