cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PReqs not getting deleted in the stock transfer horizon when the heuristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the Product Master in the SNP2 tab the SNP Stk Transfer Horizon checkbox is unchecked. Hence ideally when I run the Location Heuristic in SNP, all Orders within the Stk Transfer Horizon should be deleted as per standard functionality. I have been facing some deviations from the standard functionality which has made me rise the following questions :

1). Will the heuristic drop orders which are PP firmed?

2).Will the heuristic drop orders which are PP firmed and O/P firmed? Also what is the significance of O/P firmed when executing the abovementioned functionality.?

3). Will the heuristic consider PP/DS and SNP Orders any differently or will it drop both?

4).Will the heuristic consider manually created orders and heuristic created orders which have moved into the STH any differently.?

5). When running the heuristic will it consider anything pertaining to the PP/DS planning time fence or only SNP STH?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Answers to your Ques.

No Heuristic will not drop any Firmed orders.

For Heuristic All Orders are the same and it does not behaves differently for them, unless they are firmed

Manually created orders and the system ones are not the same for the Heuristic, there are checks required in SNP2 Tab, to either consider them for deletion or not.. i mean fixing them or not.

Check out the following checkboxes....

Fix Production

Fix Stock Transfers

No fixing

Hope this will give answers to your Ques..

Thanks for the points in advance if it gives you an answer.

Regards,

Manjit

Answers (0)