cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective purchase requisition per network

Former Member

Hi All!

I have a problem with automatic PR generation from network: in customizing (transaction OPUV) we can choose if generate one PR per network or one PR for every component included in network.

Since we use very large network with many components that behavior seems to be too restrictive for us; in fact we want to generate one PR for every network activity..

Anyone knows if it's possible and how???

Thanks in advance

Fabio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Oscar_DC
Active Contributor

All I know this post is old, but it is one of my top results in google - I had the exact same issue instead of changing the configuration and going through the BADIs we left it as-is and the users decide how to group the requisitions using transaction CNMM.

See 'group to purchase requisition' in the thread below https://help.sap.com/viewer/00a552d4cb404d128ae92669b115e3a5/6.17.17/en-US/948bc95360267214e10000000...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

plz check the BADI : IWO1_PREQ_BADI BAdI for Manipulation of P.Reqs from Orders + Networks in SE18 goto to the documentation , check if it meets your requirement or no ..

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the network activity is activity assigned & collective indicator should be unchecked in opuv, then PR per material components will be created. You can also check in material master if there is any collective lot size such as monthly.

Hope this will help you.

Best Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

first of all thank you for your answer; i'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean;

in customizing our network is activity assigned and collective flag (V_T399X_NN-ORD_BANF) is not set so the system generates one PR for every component.

We try to set the collective flag and the result was that the system generates one PR for the whole network, not taking in account the activities where components are assigned.

We didn't find any BADI/BAPI/user exit to manage the creation of one or more PR from network.

In our scenario we can't use lot size in material master.

HELP!!

Thanks in advance

Fabio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realize this posting is extremely old. However, did you find an answer for this? We have a requirement to create a different Purchase Requsition for items that are related togetehr. SAP current functionality seems to support either one PReq for the entire network; or a different PReq for each activity. We want to have the same PReq for operations that are released together.

Thanks