cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File not getting picked with Sender Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i have configured file sender adapter which is polling configured directory every 60 sec. But i could see file not getting picked up. when looked into Communication channel monitoring i could see following error:

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException : Message ID aa2ec9a0-44b3-11dc-9c5b-0003baa19669(OUTBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPDX1DB.SYS_C00120924) violated.

is this due to adapter cache. we are on SP20.

has anybody faced this problem earlier?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may want to try restarting the File adapter service from J2EE Visual Admin.

Also,what 'Processing Mode' are you using?

Regards,

Amitabha

Former Member
0 Kudos

delete the file and try with a new file. stop/deactivate the adapter and start/activate ti again. did u check if any message is stuck in queue and if so check the error there

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure how much this would help. But please check-out SAP Notes Note 962578 - Wrong persist exception - duplicate detected

Thank you,

Regards,

Balaji.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajeev,

are you checking the right adapter because ideally this error should come of receiver side not on sender side... as it data inserting error ( primary key violation)..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Refresh the cache.

2. Check the mapping.

3. Check wether your adapter engine is working or not.

In runtime workbench Check wether your adapter engine is RED or GREEN.

It should be green.

Regards,

S.RamNarender

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could be problem in the mapping. The message mapping program which you defined at the time of sceanario may not proper. Check thorughly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

actually there was small problem in file generation and hence it was failing in message mapping which is resolved. but still that problem is there when it is attempting to delete the file. hence it is not able to delete that file.

can we manually clear the send queues or should we refresh CPA cache?

Thanks

Rajeev