My requirement is to display the following fields for bill of lading

1. Number of packages

2. Package type

3. SKU

4. Description of articles

5. Qty per package

6. Total Quantity

7. UoI

The print program iam considering is RVADTR01.

Does the table XVBPLS serve my purpose?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Bill of Lading is a document that describes the details of a Delivery/Shipment to the customer. It is a document used by the shipper to provide Delivery/Shipment details for the Carrier

The Bill of Lading form for Shipment will contain only the packaging information of the outermost package

The BOL can be generated from the Delivery Output using Transaction VL02n after the delivery processing is complete

A new Smart form is created for Bill of Lading named “ZXX_XXX_BOL” and customized to suit client requirements.

A smart style called has been created for this form.

Note: This style is also being used by the Bill of Lading form for Delivery.

The driver program is copied from program RVADOR01 and modified to capture additional data.

The driver program is copied from program RVADOR01 and modified to capture additional data.

The standard function module “SD_DELIVERY_VIEW” is used to fetch all the delivery related data. This includes:

o The Sold-To, Ship-To and Dropship Party address

o The Bill of Lading number

o Delivery item details.

The Bill of Lading form displays the details of the outermost package only, such as material, quantity, dimensions and the hierarchy level.

All the data is collected in an internal table which is used to display the Item details on the form.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please send me the print program and smart form for this to nvreddi@gmail.com

Answers (0)