cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Printing Problem

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

We encountered a problem with printing of PO in winXP. What was printed in PO at win XP platform is not complete. Some of the data on the right side of the paper does not appear. Only 80% of the paper from left-right is printed. I think it is only settings of the papers change, but i don't have any idea how to fix it.

Hope you can help me this issue.

Thanks,

Pat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

i have changed the page format in SPAD and in SE71. after executing ME 142 "OPEN_FORM Error for doc....." error message appears. What seems to be the error of this one?

Thanks,

Pat

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does this error message? pls try to provide the error message..

rgds,

SaiRam

0 Kudos

this is the error.. <b>Error in OPEN_FORM for document 0003001274.....Message No. 142.</b>

0 Kudos

here is the procedure that is made.

1.) Copy ZMEDRUCK (currently used form) to ZMEDRUCK1

2.) Set page format for ZMEDRUCK1 to ZPO_PRNT (265 ch X 65 LN)

3.) Set the Dev Types in SPAD for tray1 to ZPO_PRINT.

Then using my customize PO printing using ME_PRINT_PO, i tried to print the form with doc no. 3001274, message ME 142 appears. "OPEN_FORM Error".

Thanks and rgrds,

Pat

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to check whether the correct form name is given in the output types, goto Nace and check.. also see whther your form is active or not...

Try to debugg your print program... I guess this info will be helpful for solving your problem...

If driver program is in your control check whether open_form should be concluded with CLOSe_FORM.

Check all possibilities..

Ex,

Goto Transaction NACE --> Select Application V1(Sales) --> Click on Output Types --> Select the output type as BA00 (as generally BA00 is the output type associated with Sales Order ) --> Double click on the Processing Routines folder on the left and it will display the Form name and the corresponding driver programs name.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

yes, i have already set my desired dimension. how about in se71, do i have to set my desired page format? during my testing i have i encountered Open_form error ME: 142.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Of course you can set you desired page format, that suits your dimensions in form, do the setting in form header.

rgds,

SaIRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Change the format according to your requirement .

Regards

0 Kudos

We have already exhausted all our efforts and knowledge. Can you please give us some useful tips and procedures on how to troubleshoot the problem?

thanks and regards,

Pat

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, you might have tried this also, but anyhow... check if you haven't

Change the page format... try to create a new page format with your own dimensions..

Ex,

in SPAD ---.Full Admin(push button ) --->Device Types ->Page Formats->In Change Mode --->Create a New -

> Assign Width and Height.....

Regards,

SaiRam

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not related to windows Xp if you are printing from SAP, check whether the printer is configured in SAP or not...

Usually, all the printer settings is loaded in SAP. check with you basis team.

Close the thread if your question is answered and reward to all useful answers.

Regards,

SaiRam