SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i want to change MC of generial article but it's not changing through WRCR t-code . Is there any other way for generic articels and whether i have to put perents or varients for that ?

regards,

praful

4 REPLIES 4

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prafulla,

The reclassification function allows you to change your merchandise category hierarchy, including the objects assigned to the hierarchy (articles and variants). In doing so, you can also change or adjust current documents, statistics, and other dependent objects. This is a particularly useful tool in Category Management and ECR (Efficient Consumer Response)

Example: You want to perform a reclassification for generic article SA01 from merchandise category WG01 to merchandise category WG02.

In Transaction code WRC4 select as follows:

Merchandise category objects: WG01 and WG02

The system automatically displays all generic articles with their variants, including SA01, so you can now perform reclassification from WG01 to WG02

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi murli,

thanx for ur reply , i used this t-code wrc4 and also reassigned new MC to material wchich was showing in other MC in heirarchy but it;s not shoeing effect in WGUS

ragards,

praful

0 Kudos

Hi would you please tell me , because i am having a same problem........

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the below link to answer and get more details on your query.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1661423

BR

Anup