Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_SENDER_XI : RFC Dest Error

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am configuring the RFC Destination on the ECC6 of typer TCP/IP to communicate RFC to XI, when i create the RFC destination RFC_SENDER_XI of type TCP/IP i am getting error

Error Details SAP gateway connection failed. Is SAP gateway started? / CPIC

Error Details ERROR: SAP gateway connection failed. Is SAP gateway started?

Error Details LOCATION: SAP-Server eccserv_EC6_01 on host eccserv (wp 0)

I have configured the RFC Sender Adapter and i am using the same PID of RFC Sender in my RFC Dest, the RFC destnation is throwing error when i mention the host name of ECC in Gateway host.

Any clue where is the problem, how should i activate the gateway host on ECC, is there any such thing to activate gateway host also when i run TCode SMGW on ECC i am not able to see any active connectiions there.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ref this

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Thanks

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you, a simple mistake was taking so much time.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now i am getting the error on the RFC_SNDR Adapter

Error Details:

Error: 2007-08-07 11:02:26 GMT+05:30: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '', fromService 'ECC_SERVER', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ZMK_TEST_RFC', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'CC_RFC_SNDR' (channelId 389e1dc5421a32b5a336160fb15d71eb)

I have done the cache refersh still getting same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

refer this thread..

vasanth

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apply SAP Note 730870 Question No 19

Also make sure that ur RFC adapter Configuration is proper.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

When i run the Program to send data t XI using RFC i am getting following error

"Service: ECC_SERVER not found in CPACache" Where ECC_Server is my Business system of ECC6, I have tried running CPACache serveral times but still getting same error.

Kindly let me know where i am doing wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now when i run the RFC in R/3 i am getting the error

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: Service: ECC_SERVER not found in CPACache

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you imported the ECC_SERVER into ID?

if so activate and give a try after full cache refresh. Tcode:SXI_CACHE

and also error states

"Error: 2007-08-07 11:02:26 GMT+05:30: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found:"

can you check one more time you have configured sender agreement and configured properly with right values.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i have imported the ECC_Server in to ID and my sender agrement is correctly configured.

I have tried of running the full cache several times but no progress, earlier i used to get error NO Sender agrement found but no it is giving eror " ECC_Server service not found in CPACache.

regards

Nisar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

Refer this for checking your RFC connection..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/2b/dfa63b9bb3e035e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

regards,

vasanth