cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling of Invoice - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

How can I cancel the sales invoice as the user created an invoice for wrong customer?How can i cancel it and what is the impact of this on despaatch advice?

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want cancel exist invoice after you will be create invoice with correct customer name on same sale order,

Cancel Invoice(VF11) >>> Cancel delivery with Reverse PGI (VL09) >>> Check/Confirm customer name on SO (VA02)

Once confirmed after you will be create the new delivery to invoice on same sale order.

Thanks & Regards:

Butterfly" Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

a

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cancel the del doc also and then cancel sales order or reject the doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cancel Invoice with VF11, and Reverse PGI with VL09, and remove items from the delivery. do not delete delivery as it will have implications in Excise registers. and Also remove items from Sales order and Create a nwe order for the right customer

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i am deleting the entry in vlo2n , it says 'There are still batch split items with quantity 000010 2,100 for item EA'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aisha,

Please do the following steps.

Go to VL02N and Select the line item and click on Batch Split icon which bellow the the Screen. Then it will take you to Batches now here you can delete the Batches then save it and now i think you can delete the delivery.

Then you can can cancell the order by selecting reasons for rejection.

Thanks and regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the delivery , go to batch split select the line where there are quantities and delete, if not allowing , let me know, and once deleted save and then delete the sales order.

reward if useful

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have cencelled the invoice in vf11 and cancel the goods movement in vl09 but when i m going to cancel the desptach advice, it says that this document cannot be deleted.any idea??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aisha,

cancel the Transfer Order if it has Transfer Order else delete the picked quantity and then delete the delivery. I hope it works.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me tcodes too?

Former Member
0 Kudos

to cancel Transfer order LT15

or

go to Vl02n then delete picked quntity and delete the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i am deleting the entry in vlo2n , it says 'There are still batch split items with quantity 000010 2,100 for item EA'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you send me the screenshot of the error.

kbhaskar.sap@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

By useing the VF11 you can cacel the invoice

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use vf11 or go vf02 and select cancel from menu

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use vf11 or go vf02 and select cancel from menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very simple if your system is configured for invoice cancellation , just select the Invoice cancellation Order type in VF01 , and you can select this with reference to the once created and you can cancel it.

Hope it helps

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Using VF11 You can Cancel the inovice and As you told that the order is wrongly created you cancel the Delivery also using T-Code VL09. Then after delete the Delivery.

By this way you can solve the issue,,

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have cencelled the invoice in vf11 and cancel the goods movement in vl09 but when i m going to cancel the sales order , it says that this document cannot be deleted.any idea??

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi aisha,

u need to cancel the sales order too as u told u crete it wrong..so by va02 cancel d sales order too and crete it again ..

rewards if helpfull.

amit