cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script Display on Screen as a List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When displaying a script if we give the device as ABAP , then the script is displayed on the screen as a list and it also behaves as list with all the events like at line selection e.t.c , the only problem is that the in the display all the data except for the boxes drawn using the box command are displayed , so even tough the formatiing is correct ,but the horizontal and vertical lines are missing from the output.

Is there some way by which this entire output along with the lines are displayed as output.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

JUST WRITE 'LP01' IN PLACE OF ABAP ....U LL GET THE DESIRED OUTPUT.............AND IF ANY OTHER QUERY RELATING TO THIS PLS LEMME KNOW

<b>

REWARDS IF HELPFUL

GURU</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru ,

Thanks for the reply , i tried your suggestion , but even that does not help , the box i have drawn using the BOX command in SAPScript is not displayed here .

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably not using standard SAP... I think the display is generated by the logic in the dialog module DISPLAY_OTF, and the "BX" box commands are not processed there... even the "UL" support has been removed (* FORMAT UNDERSCORED ON in code in MSSCDFLS).